ORAsk a New Question
- Can I breastfeed after a breast lift, augmentation or reduction?
- How is breast augmentation a better procedure today than it was years ago?
- Is there any hope for me at age 55 to have a full upper pole, round perky breast for several years without my implants being north and my breast skin sagging south under the weight of the implants?
- When having a breast lift, can fat from another part of your body be used to add volume instead of implants?
- Can you treat asymmetry in the breasts with augmentation alone?
- My doctor says during the next few months my implants will move upwards to give me a full roundness at the top of my breasts. How does this happen?
- Is it possible for the breast to get bigger after surgery?
- I'm interested in breast augmentation at age 49. Is age a factor?
- For how long can I wait to get pregnant after liposuction and breast lift surgery?
- What are the pro and con's associated with fat transplants for breast augmentation?
- Is the recovery the same for the different breast augmentation incision options?
- Can I enlarge my breasts without scars on them?
- What kind of recovery should a patient expect after a breast augmentation?
- What is the “dual plane” technique of breast augmentation and why is better than other methods?
- What causes capsular contracture? How can I avoid it after breast augmentation surgery?
- Where is the best place for the incision when doing breast augmentation?
- Are there any risks associated with breast augmentation?
- With breast augmentation is it best to put the implant below or above the muscle?
- What is the recovery like after breast augmentation surgery?
- How do you reduce scars for breast augmentation?
- How can I revive my post-pregnant figure?
- How can I increase the size of my breasts?
- How can I anticipate breast augmentation results?
- Can I have a baby after tummy tuck or breast implant or breast lift?
- Can I combine breast augmentation/ breast lift surgery with a tummy tuck?
- Can I correct breasts and body at the same time?