ORAsk a New Question
- What new technologies are you excited to offer?
- What is the difference between bonding and veneers? What do they correct? When should each be used?
- Can a person replace a veneer with bonding?
- Can veneers be replaced?
- What's the difference between implants and veneers?
- What’s the best way to get a natural-looking smile?
- When do you need crowns instead of veneers?
- What are the advantages of no-prep veneers?
- Why can’t everyone get lumineers or no-prep veneers?
- How are porcelain veneers used to enhance a smile?
- Why wouldn't someone choose lumineers or no-prep veneers over more arduous processes?
- Why can't everyone get lumineers or no-prep veneers?
- What's the price difference between porcelain veneers and composite veneers? And if so, do you get what you pay for?
- I just don't like the look of my mouth and smile, can a smile makeover make me look more youthful?
- I would like to have veneers and whiter teeth but I want them to look natural, is that possible?
- I chipped my tooth as a child and have a fake tooth in the front, it's discolored but the rest look OK. What's the best way to fix the one tooth and keep it natural looking?
- Composite veneers and porcelain veneers seem like they yield the same results, what are the differences?
- How are veneers put on? Do you need to alter my natural teeth?
- What is a veneer? What are they used for?
- What exactly is a temporary?