ORAsk a New Question
- Can I breastfeed after a breast lift, augmentation or reduction?
- Can you treat asymmetry in the breasts with augmentation alone?
- What new type of breast implant do you offer?
- What type of implant placement will yield the most natural results?
- How do you know what size and shape and of breast implant is the right one?
- How do I decide if I want my breast implants over or under the muscle?
- Is the recovery the same for the different breast augmentation incision options?
- Can I get silicone breast implants with an incision in the underarm?
- Can I enlarge my breasts without scars on them?
- How do I know if I need a breast lift or a breast lift with a breast implant?
- How do I know what size, shape and type of implant is best for me?
- What’s better, a saline implant or a silicone one?
- Will getting breast implants interfere with my mammography?
- Whose choice is it whether I get saline breast implants or silicone breast implants?
- Where is the best place for the incision when getting breast implants?
- What type of breast implant is best for me? What about size?
- What is capsular contracture and how do I avoid it after breast surgery?
- How do you reduce scars for breast augmentation?
- How do you decide whether to use silicone or saline breast implants? Is that the doctor's choice or the patient's?
- How can I tell if I need a breast lift, a breast lift and breast implants or just implants? Is there some easy formula?
- How can I tell if I need a breast lift, a breast lift and breast implants or just breast implants? Is there an easy formula?
- Can I have my saline breast implants removed and then replaced with new silicone ones through the armpit incision (which is how they were put in 11 years ago)?
- Can I have a baby after tummy tuck or breast implant or breast lift?
- How are breast implants affected by pregnancy?
- Is it possible to remove breast implants that I feel are too big?
- Can you do a fat transfer into the breast for a breast augmentation?