ORAsk a New Question
- What does a lower body lift entail? What is the recovery like?
- How many parts of my body can I “lift” at one time without risks or complications? How many procedures can I have done at once?
- How do you get rid of sagging skin on the body?
- How soon after a body lift can I return to exercising?
- What do I need after weight loss - a body lift or body contouring?
- I am planning for rhinoplasty, cheek implant, otoplasty and temple augmentation. Will I have to wait for recovery period between every two procedures or can all the procedures can be combined and done in one sitting?
- What's the difference between a body lift and body contouring?
- What general area does a body lift cover? If I have sagging skin all over, will I need more than this one procedure?
- I have sagging skin after I had my baby, do I need a tummy tuck or a different procedure?
- How is a body lift like or different from a mommy makeover?
- What is involved with a lower body lift? What body parts are tightened?
- What is involved with an upper body lift? What body parts are tightened?