ORAsk a New Question
- What is your favorite procedure to perform?
- I use to have a broken nose and a deviate septum and I ended up getting nose surgery to fix it because it was causing breathing problems through my nose. It did fix it, however, recently I am having more breathing problems through my nose. What's wrong?
- Why would one need a bone or cartilage graft to fix their nose?
- Do I have to have a cast on my nose after a rhinoplasty?
- I’m having a hard time breathing through my nose, do I need a nose job?
- How long is the recovery from rhinoplasty?
- I had a nose job and I don’t like the result, can I get another rhinoplasty procedure?
- If I am getting a nose job, do I have to consider augmenting or reducing my chin as well for balance?
- Who is a good candidate for revision rhinoplasty (nose job)?
- Who is a good candidate for rhinoplasty (nose job)?
- What’s a nonsurgical nose job?
- What is the recovery like after rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery?
- What is revision rhinoplasty?
- What is the best way to change the shape of your nose?
- What is a nonsurgical nose job?
- What can I do to narrow the width of my nose, particularly at the bridge?
- Is there a lot of swelling and bruising after a nose job?
- Is a PDF plate in the nose preferable to your own fat or filler?
- How is rhinoplasty (nose job) performed?
- How does nose job fix a deviated septum?
- I want a nose job but don’t want to look like Michael Jackson!