ORAsk a New Question
- Which laser treatment can get rid of broken blood vessels on my face? There are some tiny vessels near my eyes and some bigger ones on my cheeks. Are these removable with the same laser or do I need multiple appointments?
- I have small, thin, hairlike red veins around my cheeks. Can I get rid of it with a laser and if so, what is the downtime? Will my skin peel and be very red?
- What is the difference between spider veins and varicose veins?
- What is the best treatment for Rosacea or facial redness?
- Is there a way to prevent spider veins?
- I have random veins on my nose and other parts of my body. Are they spider veins and can they be removed?
- How long does it take to get rid of spider veins? Can I do it in the office? Does insurance cover the procedure?
- After sclerotherapy do I have to stay out of the sun?
- Are spider veins on the leg best treated with a laser or injections?
- When do veins get so bad that they can’t be treated with sclerotherapy and need to be treated surgically?
- What is the treatment for spider veins? Does it hurt? How many treatments do I need?