What Are Veneers?
By NewBeauty Editors |
What are Veneers?
Just because you weren’t born with a beautiful smile doesn’t mean you can’t have one. In fact, many of the celebrities you see with perfect pearly whites weren’t born with them. The secret is veneers—thin porcelain shells that are permanently glued to the fronts of teeth to enhance and/or improve the smile. Veneers have revolutionized aesthetic dentistry and are one of the most conservative treatments in cosmetic dentistry, and the results can be astonishing.
- Give the appearance of straighter teeth
- Close spaces
- Fix small chips
- Lighten discoloration
- Change tooth shape and size
- Widen the shape of your smile
- Fix teeth that are worn halfway down or more
- Adjust the alignment of a severely crowded bite
- Alter the shape of your gum line
- Easily mask dark teeth with dark roots
- Replace missing teeth