ORAsk a New Question
- Should I have a browlift or an upper eyelift? What will give me a more rejuvenated look?
- Does a facelift remove the necessity for an eye lift or browlift?
- How do you know if your droopy upper eyelids are caused by the eyelids themselves or a sagging brow?
- Do you need to be put under general anesthesia for a brow lift?
- I am 60, had ultherapy 2 weeks ago. Doctor recomend me to have venus freese in 2 weeks after ultherapy to incraese the result. In your opinion, should i have it done?
- What is a Botox browlift?
- How do I know if I need a browlift?
- What steps can I take early on to prevent aging?
- Can Botox or Dysport help shape my brows?
- When you do an eyelid lift or a browlift is it only surgical or does it include injectables?
- What is the difference between a brow lift and a forehead lift?
- What is an endoscopic brow lift? What is the recovery time?
- Is there something I can do in my 30s and 40s that could or should help me age well or am I heading just where nature intended me to be?
- Is a facelift only for wrinkles? What else does it correct and where are the scars
- How do you fix furrows or sagging eyebrows?
- How can I keep a natural looking brow as I age? And prevent the need for other types of face procedures?
- How are Ulthera and Thermage different and which is better for skin tightening?
- Can a brow lift be reversed? How?
- How would you fix a sagging brow? Forehead wrinkles?
- How do you know if you need a brow lift?
- What is an endoscopic brow lift?