Dr. Christine Hamori & Dr. Christine DiEdwardo
About My Practice
Which new services are you excited to offer?
Forever Young BBL™ for the treatment of sun damaged skin of the face and body. The BBL Hero™ also improves skin texture.
What treatments are trending at your practice?
For smoother, firmer skin, our patients love Morpheus8 and the combination of VirtueRF Microneedling and the CoolPeel laser.
Why did you add CoolSculpting to your services?
There are plenty of patients who are nervous about liposuction, so I wanted to offer a noninvasive, fat-reduction option. CoolSculpting is great for treating pockets of diet-resistant fat, especially around the midsection, love handles and bra bulge.
Why did you become a plastic surgeon?
For the love of enhancing beauty and making patients happy.
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Affiliation:American Medical Association, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
A Minute With
- How my profession has evolved
The field used to be all about surgery, but now we have evolved into innovators and leaders in both surgical and nonsurgical enhancement of the face and body
- My happiest professional moment
Opening my own Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Spa in my hometown of Duxbury, MA
- Celeb photos my patients most often bring in
Jennifer Aniston and Halle Berry
- The future of my field
Total body and mind wellness
- The most outrageous medical myth i’ve heard
That liposuction helps you lose weight
- My dream innovation
The fountain of youth
- My greatest achievement
Creating a successful solo plastic surgery practice
- What i love most about my profession
I have the ability to make people feel beautiful
- My most unique personality trait
I am whimsically driven
- My operating room playlist
Buddha Bar Radio on Pandora
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift / Reduction
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid Lift
- Vaginoplasty / Perineoplasty Labiaplasty
- Aviva Scarless Labiaplasty by InMode®
- CoolSculpting® / CoolTone®
- Silhouette InstaLift™
- Nipple Reduction / Repair
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- Arm Contouring
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Buttock Liposculpture
- Calf Liposculpture
- Necklift / Neck Liposuction
- Lip Augmentation
- Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty
- Earlobe Repair / Piercing
- Botox Cosmetic
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Clear + Brilliant
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation
- Vivace RF Microneedling
- Chemical Peel
- Acne Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- ThermiVa® / Viveve®
- Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) for Hair Restoration
- Aviva by InMode®
- When is the best time to consult a plastic surgeon?What our experts say:
Any time is a good time. Whether in your youth to prevent lines or after childbirth for breast, abdominal or vaginal treatments.