Tickets are now on sale for SEPHORiA House of Beauty, the ultimate beauty experience that will take place this fall in New York City and virtually around the world.
SEPHORiA House of Beauty is a three-day event that will feature the latest beauty trends, exclusive products, and hands-on experiences from Sephora’s most-loved brands. In-person attendees will also have the opportunity to meet beauty icons and surprise guests, and attend master classes from industry greats including Dr. Dennis Gross, Patrick Ta, Tracee Ellis Ross, Lauren Ireland and more.
Sephoria House of Beauty Will be held at Skylight at Essex Crossing in Lower Manhattan on September 29-30. There will be four sessions available:
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Friday, September 29
- 5 p.m.-8 p.m., Friday, September 29
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Saturday, September 30
- 5 p.m.-8 p.m., Saturday, September 30
In-person tickets are available in two tiers:
- Silver Key for $99 per session: This ticket includes access to 8+ rooms with 50+ unique experiences, including exclusive master classes and a specially curated swag bag filled with full-sized beauty products.
- Gold Key for $349 per session: This ticket includes all of the benefits of a Silver Key ticket, plus early access to the event, express entry to select experiences, and a VIP swag bag filled with even more exclusive products.
Virtual attendees can also enjoy the SEPHORiA experience for free. They will have access to a 3D gaming-like platform where they can explore 8+ rooms with 50+ unique experiences, including live chats with Sephora Beauty Advisors, the opportunity to create avatars for personalized social touchpoints, and games to earn Beauty Insider points. Virtual attendees will also be able to score a FREE collectible, limited-edition NFT.
Registration for the virtual experience is open now, and tickets for the exclusive Virtual Key Swag are available for purchase.