Which Doctor Should Do Your Makeover?

By ·
Which Doctor Should Do Your Makeover? featured image

No matter which medical beauty specialist you choose, a dramatic makeover is within your reach. In addition to helping you look as young as you feel, a makeover can boost self-esteem and perhaps fix a flaw that has bothered you for years.

Wondering which kind of doctor you should see for your aesthetic goals? Here’s a simple guide:

Plastic surgeons: Trained to perform aesthetic and reconstructive surgery from head to toe, plastic surgeons use surgery, lasers, injectables, and prescription-grade skincare products to treat signs of aging.

Facial plastic surgeons: Trained in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, facial plastic surgeons also utilize surgery, lasers, injectables, and prescription-grade skin care to restore a youthful appearance.

Dermatologists: Exclusively trained in the treatment of skin, hair and nails, dermatologists use lasers, injectables and prescription-grade skin care to address signs of aging.

Cosmetic dentists: These specialists can drastically improve the appearance of the entire face, from fixing minor imperfections through bonding and bleaching to complete smile overhauls with veneers and crowns.

Find a Doctor

Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you

Give the Gift of Luxury

NewBeauty uses cookies for various reasons, including to analyze and improve its content and advertising. Please review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more about how we use this data. By continuing to use this site, you agree to these policies.