Finding an experienced cosmetic doctor or beauty expert, can be a key ingredient to reducing or eliminating the potential for unwanted side effects or results.
Before you let anyone inject a substance into your lips, make sure you:
- Look for a board-certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist who is in good standing.
- Ask to see before-and-after images of lip injections or other images that are specific to the lip area.
- Always ask if the injectable or implant being used is FDA-approved and purchased from a legitimate distributor.
- Be wary of extremely inexpensive injectables that are offered by unlicensed injectors.
- Never allow someone to inject your lips with silicone or other “permanent” fillers other than fat.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you