- Fat injections and cheek implants are more permanent.
- Fat injections can also help smooth out the lines, create higher cheekbones and improve the complexion because fat is rich in stem cells.
- Injectable fillers are a good way to test-drive what your cheeks will look like if you were to have fat injections or implants.
- Recurring treatments are needed with temporary injectable fillers.
- Fat injections may require secondary procedures
- Semipermanent and permanent fillers may potentially migrate or possibly cause lumpiness and granulomas
- Temporary bruising, swelling, and, in rare cases, possible infection
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you