- Breast reduction is a permanent solution to large, heavy breasts.
- Liposuction breast reduction leaves fewer scars.
- Permanently changes the size and shape of the breasts
- Alleviates pain and discomfort relative to large breasts
- Breast reduction surgery leaves significant scarring.
- Breastfeeding may not be possible after breast reduction surgery because the milk ducts have been surgically removed.
- You may experience either heightened or decreased breast sensitivity.
- Bleeding, infection, asymmetry, irregular scar formation, permanent loss of sensation in breasts and/or nipples, loss of tissue, complications related to anesthesia.
- Potential for the breasts to become enlarged again.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you