· Floss regularly—also helpful for keeping the gums healthy.
· Get regular cleanings at least every four months.
· Use toothpaste designed to work on cosmetic enhancements.
· Remove stains with a gentle, nonabrasive toothpaste.
- Use teeth as tools to open things.
- Use harsh or abrasive toothpastes.
- Use mouthwashes with high alcohol content.
- Try to bleach teeth with professional treatments or over-the-counter strips after veneers are placed. Veneers cannot be bleached.
- Get abrasive professional cleanings using power-polishing equipment such as a Prophy-Jet, which can remove the veneer glaze.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you