ORAsk a New Question
- What kind of recovery should a patient expect after a tummy tuck? Are there drains?
- What is a “drainless tummy tuck”? Why is a drain normally used?
- Is it true that a common recovery complication in a tummy tuck is the sutures splitting during the healing process?
- Is the scar for a tummy tuck longer than a c-section scar?
- What is a pain pump and when is it used? When and how is it removed?
- What is the difference between a full, modified and mini tummy tuck?
- How is external ultrasound used during a tummy tuck?
- Will I have six-pack abs after a tummy tuck?
- Why would someone get a tummy tuck and not liposuction?
- What is recovery like after a tummy tuck? Can I wear a bikini without seeing my scar?
- Is it possible to take out too much fat in liposuction?
- Is it true that all women can achieve a flat tummy following pregnancy if they just exercise?
- Is it possible if you have a C-section to have a tummy tuck at the same time?
- If I gain weight after a tummy tuck where will it show up and will it affect my tummy tuck?
- I have sagging skin after I had my baby, do I need a tummy tuck or a different procedure?
- How does a woman who doesn't have any downtime get a tummy tuck?
- How can I tell if I have abdominal muscle separation?
- How can I revive my post-pregnant figure?
- Can you do a tummy tuck through a C-section scar?
- Can I have a baby after tummy tuck or breast implant or breast lift?
- How does a woman who doesn’t have any downtime get a tummy tuck? What is a good alternative?
- Does a tummy tuck always include threading the muscles back together or does it sometimes just reduce skin?
- Why would you get a tummy tuck and not just tummy liposuction? Is the decision to do surgery driven by a skin elasticity issue?
- What’s the difference between a mini tummy tuck and a full tummy tuck?
- How can you tell what your abdominal muscle spread is? What spread needs an abdominoplasty?