Q: Which injectable filler is best for under the eyes (tear troughs)?

What our experts say:

One of the hyaluronic acids. I prefer Juvederm, but some prefer Restylane. Radiesse cannot be used, nor can Sculptra, under the eyes.
C:\fakepath\NEA NB42 Ahn M RGB

Dr. Min Ahn

Facial Plastic Surgeon

Westborough, Massachusetts