In the plastic surgery arena, honesty is refreshing. Most of the time, Hollywood A-listers give women false hope by saying they don’t undergo any procedures and suggesting they’ve just been blessed with their flawless features from birth. Although plastic surgery isn’t necessary for women to be successful in the biz, it often (sadly) comes with the territory. In the case of the Real Housewives, it most definitely does.
As originally reported on by E!, the housewives that make up the cast of the RH series (Beverly Hills, New York City, Orange County, New Jersey, Miami, D.C. and Atlanta), for the most part, are passionate about aesthetic enhancement—34 of them have admitted to having plastic surgery. Anti-aging is a topic that comes up often on the show, and all the nipping and tucking that’s been done isn’t kept as hush-hush as it is with most celebrities.
In an effort to look younger and better on TV, here’s what the housewives, as a whole, have had done:
- 17 have had breast augmentations
- 7 have had nose jobs
- 3 have undergone breast “explant” surgery
- 8 have admitted to getting Botox Cosmetic
- 17 surgeries have been performed on the cast of RHONJ (the most “knife-happy” cast, according to E!)
- 2 cast members—Sonja Morgan of NYC and Brandi Glanville of Beverly Hills—underwent vaginal rejuvenation procedures that totaled a combined $22,000
- 1 cast member—Dolores Catania of New Jersey—had a Brazilian butt lift surgery
- $56,000 was spent on facelifts
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you