1. INTRODUCTION. Newbeauty Media Group, LLLP, (“Sponsor”), a Delaware corporation, with its principal business office at 3731 N.W. 8th Avenue, Boca Raton, FL 33431 is, or will be, the sponsor of various sweepstakes (collectively “Promotions,” and each individually, “Promotion”). All of Sponsor’s Promotions are, and will be, subject to these Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Rules”). By entering any Promotion, entrants agree to abide by all terms of the Rules, as well as the decisions of the Sponsor, any prize sponsors (third parties contributing prizes to a Promotion) or contract Promotion administrators (“Contest Administrators”), whose decisions shall be final and binding.
2. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION IS NECESSARY. No purchase is necessary to enter into, or win any prize, in any Promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY. A Promotion is open only to individuals who are both: (a) 18 years of age or older (or 19 years or older for residents of Alabama or Nebraska, or the age of majority of the province (other than the Province of Quebec) in which a resident of Canada resides) at the time of entry, and (b) either a U.S. or Canadian resident (other than a resident of the Province of Quebec) at the time of entry. Employees of: (i) Sponsor, (ii) any participating prize sponsor(s) or (ii) parent, subsidiaries and affiliates of the foregoing (collectively, “Contest Entities”) are NOT eligible to enter, or win any prize(s), in any Promotion. The officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, accountants, attorneys, agents, licensees or representatives of any Contest Entity are NOT eligible to enter, or win any prizes, in any Promotion. Any other person or entity associated with the planning or operation of any Promotion, including, without limitation, any Contest Entities’ advertising or promotional agencies (and their employees, contractors or agents) are NOT eligible to enter, or win any prizes, in any Promotion. Finally, immediate family members (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings and grandparents, including all direct, step and half relationships) of any individual ineligible to enter any Promotion, as noted in this Section 3, are themselves NOT eligible to enter, or win any prizes, in any Promotion. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, ALL PROMOTIONS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AND ALL PERSONS RESIDING IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE ANY PROMOTION IS PROHIBITED, SHALL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER, OR WIN ANY PRIZES, IN ANY PROMOTION.
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter a Promotion, eligible individuals should access the following URL http://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/7775-testtube-contest/ and follow entry instructions. The entry form must be completed, and submitted in accordance with the on-screen site instructions. Only entries received during the Promotion’s entry period, which period will be clearly noted on the entry form page, will be valid and entered into a Promotion. Each eligible individual shall submit only one entry per Promotion. Any individual making multiple entries in any Promotion will be disqualified and ineligible to enter, or win a any prizes in, that Promotion. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means will be disqualified, and any individuals attempting to enter any Promotion by such means shall be ineligible to enter, or win a any prizes in, that Promotion. Entries are deemed received when time-stamped delivered on Sponsor’s servers.
5. PRIZES. Prize(s), and their values, for each Promotion will be noted on the entry form for each particular Promotion. For single prize Promotions, one (1) prize winner will receive the prize listed on the entry form. No transfers, substitutions, or cash equivalent for Promotion prizes will be made. Each individual shall be limited to winning one (1) prize in each Promotion.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. The winning entry will be chosen by NewBeauty based on the following criteria: creativity (25%), environmental ingenuity (25%), project completion within accordance to rules (25%) and overall aesthetic (25%). The winner will be notified within ten (10) business days following the close of the Promotion entry period. Such drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, whose decision will be final. The individual(s) whose entry is (or whose entries are) selected will be notified by e-mail within ten (10) business days after selection. If Sponsor or its designee is unable to contact, by e-mail, the individual(s) whose entry was (or whose entries were) selected using the contact information provided at the time of entry and/or if the individual whose entry was selected fails to respond to such notification within five (5) business days of delivery of such notification, the individual whose entry was selected will be disqualified and forfeit his/her right to the Promotion’s prize, and an alternate winning entry will be randomly selected. Notwithstanding anything in these Official Rules to the contrary, if the potential Promotion winner is from Canada, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive the prize or such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winning entry will be randomly selected.
7. WINNER’S AFFIDAVIT. Each prize winner shall be required to sign an “Affidavit of Eligibility”; if the winner is a Canadian resident, a Declaration of Compliance; a liability/publicity release; a written acknowledgment of these Rules; and any additional documentation, waivers and releases that may be reasonably required (collectively, the “Affidavit”). The requirement for a publicity release shall be void where prohibited. The Affidavit will provide that by acceptance of the prize, the Winner releases Sponsor from any and all liability for injuries, damages or expenses sustained in connection with the Promotion or with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Failure to sign the Affidavit may cause the prize winner to forfeit the prize. Failure of a prize winner to respond to notification and/or to complete and return the Affidavit within five (5) business days after delivery to such prize winner will be deemed a forfeiture of the prize and an alternate prize winner will be selected from the eligible entries as set forth in these rules.
8. GENERAL. These Promotions are subject to all applicable U.S. federal, Canadian, state and local laws. All U.S. federal, Canadian, state and local tax liabilities arising from the receipt of prizes from the Promotion(s) will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Except where prohibited by law, each prize winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use the prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (only city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and/or Contest Administrators. The odds of winning any Promotion depends upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor. A list of all Promotion prize winners will be listed on Sponsor’s webpage page following the last Promotion’s prize determination for at least 6 months. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any schedule changes in the Promotions timeline, including without limitation, scheduling conflicts, labor strikes, Acts of God, or other unforeseen events that disrupt the Promotions schedule. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend any or all of the Promotions. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with these Promotions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
9. INTERNET. If for any reason, the internet-related portion of these Promotions is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Promotions, then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Promotions or any portion of the Promotions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you