accident

shutterstock 611403179

A Common Household Item Left This Woman With Chemical Burns

By Brittany Burhop Fallon, Beauty Director November 15, 2017
"A life-changing incident that was preventable."
shower

This Mom’s In-Shower Mistake Is a Reminder to Always Check Your Product Labels

By Danielle Fontana Dooley, Senior Digital Editor September 21, 2017
She’s still paying the price 12 months later.  

Give the Gift of Luxury

NewBeauty uses cookies for various reasons, including to analyze and improve its content and advertising. Please review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more about how we use this data. By continuing to use this site, you agree to these policies.