The makeup look created by butter London Global Colour Ambassador Katie Jane Hughes for the Yoana Baraschi Spring 2015 Runway show was a modern take on African warrior beauty. Here’s how you can recreate this gorgeous runway look at home.
1. Hughes prepped skin with butter LONDON Hydrating Balm ($24). She then mixed butter LONDON Tinted Highlighter in Twit ($24) with moisturizer and applied to the high points of the face followed by a touch of concealer to even out skin.
2. She contoured the cheeks using butter LONDON Cream Bronzer in Bit Faker ($24) on the hollows of the cheeks and temples.
3. The eyes were prepped with butter LONDON Hydrating Balm on the lids. Hughes then drew a graphic line with butter LONDON Eye Pencil in Alabaster Gaze ($18) following the contour of the eye. butter LONDON Eye Pencil in All Hail The Queen (out Spring ’15) was applied under the lower lash line for a natural darkness. Lastly, she applied butter LONDON Mascara in Union Jack Black ($20) to lashes concentrating on the roots.
4. Brows were lighten brows with concealer, before using butter LONDON Tinted Highlighter in Pence ($24) to the inner brows.
5. Hughes lined the lips with red lip liner and applied butter LONDON Moisture Matte Lipstick in Ladybird ($24) on bottom lip. She then used butter LONDON Moisture Matte Lipstick in Come To Bed Red ($22), concentrating in the center and working towards the sides.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you