Makeup Artist Benjamin Puckey complimented the Pacific inspired runway show with sun-kissed skin and glowing neutrals. Here’s how you can get this look at home:
1. Puckey prepped the face with a sheer layer of NYX Cosmetics HD Studio Photogenic Foundation ($18) creating an even canvas to begin the look.
2. To account for any imperfections and under eye circles, he applied NYX Cosmetics Concealer Wand ($5). He finished with NYX Cosmetics Blotting Powder ($12) just through the t-zone to allow the cheekbones and higher points of the face to remain luminous.
3. Creating soft definition to the brows, Puckey applied NYX Cosmetics Control Freak Eyebrow Gel ($6) with quick, upward strokes.
4. Puckey applied a combination of NYX Cosmetics Baked Shadows ($6) in Euphoria and Ambrosia over the eyelid for luminosity and finished with a coat of NYX Cosmetics Lush Lashes Mascara ($7) in Stacked for soft definition. He finished by lining the inside of the bottom lash with NYX Cosmetics Wonder Pencil ($5) in Medium for a natural brightening effect.
5. To achieve the look’s sun-kissed glow, Puckey used a combination of NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer ($9) in Deep, Medium, and Deep Tan combined with NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush ($5) in Terra Cotta over the checks and through the temples for a subtle contouring effect.
6. He applied NYX Cosmetics Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator ($8) in Sunbeam over the cheekbones and bridge of the nose for added luminosity.
7. NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream ($6) in Athens was applied using a blotting effect with the finger for a neutral, yet visibly matte pout. He finished with a touch of NYX Cosmetics Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam through the Cupid’s bow.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you