Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Anderson was inspired by the Saharan themes of the Nicholas K Spring 2015 collection when creating the makeup looks for runway show. Here’s how you can get this wearable look at home:
1. Using a foundation brush, Anderson applied Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation ($11).
2. Anderson then applied a wash of Avon Glow Bronzing Powder ($9) across the eyelid, then taking a darker shade of the Glow Bronzing Powder through the crease.
3. She lined the upper and lower lash lines with Avon Supershock Gel Eye Liner ($8), creating a downward point at the inner corner and extending out into a wing at the outer corner. Then she traced the line with Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner ($8).
4. Anderson used Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara ($9) in Blackest Black on the bottom lashes and inner corner of the top lashes.
5. To add definition to the eyebrows, Anderson used the Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer ($7).
6. She contoured the cheeks and the hairline by using Avon Glow Bronzing Powder.
7. For the lips, Anderson used Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick ($9) in Caramel Comfort, adding powder to mattify.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you