The models of the Dennis Basso Spring/Summer 2015 Runway Show sported soft skin and bold lashes. Here’s how Jamie Greenberg, Avon’s Celebrity Makeup Artist, created this look (so you can too!).
1. Using a foundation brush, Greenberg applied Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation ($11).
2. Using Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad ($7) in Mocha Latte, he used the #2 shade all over the lid, then applying a wash of the #3 shade on top. Next, the #4 shade was used in the crease, drawing a line from the inner corner and blending outwards.
3. Greenberg lined the upper and lower lash lines with Avon Supershock Gel Eye Liner ($8) in Blackout.
4. After applying false lashes to the top lash line, he liberally applied Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara ($9) in Blackest Black to top and bottom lashes.
5. To contour cheeks, Greenberg used Avon Ideal Flawless Concealer ($7) in a darker shade than the skin.
6. For the lips, he used Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick ($9) in Naturally Nude.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you