OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
- Promotion. Welcome to NewBeauty’s Product Giveaway. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this Promotion.
- Sponsor. This Promotion is sponsored by NewBeauty who may be contacted by email at [email protected].
- Promotion Period and Description of Promotion. The Promotion shall commence on Friday, March 17 at 12:00 AM EST (the “Start Date”) and conclude on Sat, Sep 23, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST (the “End Date”). The period of time commencing on Start Date and ending on the End Date shall be known as the “Promotion Period”.
- Eligibility. The following eligibility rules shall apply to the Promotion and to each Participant:
- The Promotion is open only to residents of the United States who, on the date of entry, are at least 21 years of age;
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, of any subsidiary or affiliated company of the Sponsor, or of any advertising, promotional, or judging agency affiliated with or engaged by the Promotion or the Sponsor;
- any person engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for the Promotion; and
- the immediate family members (any grandparent, parent, child, sibling, or spouse) and/or any person (whether related or not) who lives in the same household as any person identified in clauses (i) or (ii) above.
- How to Enter. Participants will be entered in the Promotion when the Participant makes a Pick on a NewBeauty Prop and verifies that Pick by entering their email address (each such Pick, an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”) during the Promotion Period. Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and Sponsor shall have no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission or Entry. Each Participant shall be limited to making one (1) Entry per Promotion Period. Any Entries above this limit shall be null and void, and Sponsor shall not be required to honor any such Entry.
- Selection of Winners. Winners (each, a “Winner”) will be selected by random drawing from all eligible Entries received from Participants at the end of the Promotion Period. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official “Winners” of the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any Participant’s chances of winning. Participant agrees that decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Promotion and the application of these Rules are final and binding. Winners will be notified by email in order to claim the Prizes (as defined below). Any failure of a Winner to notify and communicate acceptance within the timeframe set forth by Sponsor will result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Each Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize is permitted, except as may be determined by Sponsor (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of greater or equal value if a Prize cannot be awarded as stated. The Sponsor may withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize Winner(s). Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise.
- Prizes and Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The prizes (“Prize”) for the Promotion are detailed below:
One (1) package of over $1,000 in beauty products selected by the Sponsor.
- Publicity. Prize winners agree that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to Promotion posts may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Promotion, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of NewBeauty or the NewBeauty user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by NewBeauty management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, dates, rules, prizes and compliance with NewBeauty’s standards of conduct are final and will be made in NewBeauty’s sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into. NewBeauty reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these Rules to ensure the fairness of competition and in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law).
- Choice of Law and Disputes. Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in NewBeauty’s terms of service, including Section 17 thereof. These terms may be viewed at https://sandow.com/terms/. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability. By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Promotion, including without limitation (a) the administration of the Promotion, such as (but not limited to) typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the Prize or prize materials and/or (b) entrants’ participation in the Promotion offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a Prize, or participation in any Prize-related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any Prize or participation in any Prize-related activities.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be acting (i) in violation of these Rules, (ii) in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or (iii) with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Promotion. In the event that the Promotion is terminated, canceled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the Prizes will be awarded to the extent required by law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTION OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.