If you love collecting beauty products (and who here doesn’t?!) you’ll know that even the prettiest packaging starts to look disorganized and messy the second they start cluttering up your vanity/counter/bathroom sink. And often that leads to problems, like not being able to find the ONE lipstick (out of the 100 you own) that you need today or worse—having your favorite palette fall off the ledge and shatter (psst..but here’s the fix). But fear not, these 11 insanely satisfying Instagram photos below show that you can collect all the products and still keep your house looking pretty.
You May Also Like: The 10 Most Beautiful Baths In the World
1. We’ll never look at Ikea wall shelves the same way again.
2. While we can’t bear the thought of scraping out our Tom Ford foundation from the packaging, this DIY palette looks almost just as beautiful.
3. These clear lipstick cases that make sure you never pick up (and put back) the wrong shade again.
4. The chicest use for terrarium planter we’ve ever seen.
5. That satisfying feeling when all your products fit exactly right.
6. When your DIY magnetic board works out perfectly to hold your favorite palettes.
7. Your lipstick samples never need to live in disgrace at the bottom of your handbag again.
8. When your home office gets turned into the most organized vanity room ever.
9. Recycling your copper candles turns your vanity area into an interior decorating statement.
10. This will make sure you never pick up the wrong brush again—even if you need to send your husband to grab it for you.
11. And finally, the very definition of #goals.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you