Thin brows occur as part of the natural aging process, but they can also be a result of years of waxing, tweezing or threading. “The best way to fill in sparse brows is with brow powder. Try using one that comes packaged with a few different tones so that you can match it perfectly to your brows,” says Cat Tatman, director of marketing for GloMinerals. But applying it can be tricky so here’s our step-by-step how-to:
1. Take a spoolie brush and brush the eyebrows.
2. “Using an angled eye brush or a liner brow brush, apply pigment to the brows to fill them in, and then blend,” says Tatman.
3. Use the spoolie brush again to comb back the brows, further blending in the color.
4. Apply brow wax. “This really helps to hold the brows in place,” says Tatman.
5. Place a touch of highlighter on the center of the brow bone, blending well.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you