Make Leg Veins Less Noticeable
By NewBeauty Staff |
Dealing with vericose veins? There are easy actions you can take to make them less apparent.
Here are a few tips, endorsed by the experts:
1. Avoid long periods of sitting or standing.
2. Take rest periods several times during the day to elevate your legs above heart level.
3. Frequently shift your weight from one leg to the other during long periods of standing.
4. Avoid crossing your legs, heavy lifting, or putting unnecessary pressure on your legs.
5. Support hose can also keep leg veins at bay.
What do you do to fight the look of obvious veins? Let us know by leaving a comment below.