If you are all about the Prosecco Pop and Frosé trend this summer and are looking for a little DIY version to do at home this July 4th weekend, look no further.
As Santa Barbara’s Bacara Resort & Spa shared with us, there’s an easy, at-home and—yes!—healthier way to treat yourself. Meet Skinny Mojito Pops.
You May Also Like: 7 Reasons You Should Drink Wine for the Sake of Beauty
Based on the resort’s popular poolside cocktail menu, executive chef Vincent Lesage concocted this popsicle cocktail, which involves some fresh fruit, sparkling water, light rum and a little bit of freezer time:
Servings: 6 popsicles
· 1 popsicle mold tray
· 1 kiwi peeled and thinly sliced
· 4 limes (4 oz)
· 6 sprigs of mint
· 8 oz of sparkling water
· 4 oz of light rum
· 2 oz of organic agave nectar
1. Juice the limes
2. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint, sweetener and lime juice. Add sparkling water and rum and stir.
3. In the popsicle trays: Fill each mold with the mixture. Add one slice of kiwi on top. Add the sticks.
4. Place in the freezer for 60 to 90 minutes or until solid.
5. Serve and enjoy right away.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you