As expected, all of the celebrities at the 68th Annual Golden Globes looked absolutely stunning. From the hair to the makeup, we found out exactly how to recreate some of our favorite looks of the night. Check out our full series of how-tos to get the look yourself.
The beautiful funny lady not only entertained us with her comedic chops, but we were also impressed with her many glamorous looks throughout the night. Her makeup artist Brett Freedman gave us his tips on how to copy her look:
1. Prep the skin with Votre Vu Attentive Crème du Jour ($27) to hydrate and firm.
2. Next, use a primer to help keep shine at bay and help makeup last longer.
3. Follow the primer with a sheer foundation like Votre Vu Love Me Deux ($30) and apply concealer to any blemishes and on the inner eye near the tear duct to brighten.
4. Then, apply bronzer and blush. Sweep a bronze shade in the hollow of the cheekbone and up toward temples. Just above that, sweep a fleshy peach tone in the same direction.
5. Apply a highlighter along the top of the cheekbone to catch light and add a dewy finish.
6. For the eyes, use an eyeshadow palette with neutral tones like Votre Vu Palette Play ($29) in Copper.
7. Finish the eyes with a couple coats of a volumizing mascara.
8. Fill in the eyebrows.
9. For the lips, use a nude lip liner and clear gloss. “I wanted Amy’s lashes to be the darkest thing on her face, so we went with a soft and neutral lip,” says Freedman.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you