Happy birthday to Jennie Garth, who turns 41 today! Gracing the cover of our NewBeauty Spa+ issue, Jennie Garth continues to look better than ever. Whether you know her from her days as Kelly Taylor on “Beverly Hills 90210” or from her reality show on CMT, there is no denying the busy actress and mother of three is doing something right—and we got the goods on how she stays looking so beautiful! These are our five favorite beauty secrets from Jennie herself.
1. “Everyone says it, BUT less really is more. For makeup, I like a fresh and dewy look—but a smoky eye never hurts!”
2. “ I truly believe that keeping your skin-care regime consistent is core to a healthy complexion…A good night’s sleep is also so simple, yet so important.”
3. “Drink tons of water and coconut water. It doesn’t take long to see a difference in your skin and body.”
4. “The beauty advice I wish I could give to my younger self—get out of the sun! I tell it to my daughters, too.”
5. “I love hot baths. Besides that, I consider meditation to be my happy place, especially when I get to do it outside. And stopping to smell the roses—literally—always slows things down for me.”
Go behind the scenes of the NewBeauty Spa+ cover shoot for more tips and secrets from Jennie. For the rest of her beauty philosophy (including her favorite beauty products, workouts and what she looks for in a spa), check out the current issue of NewBeauty Spa+ on stands now.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you