There’s a reason sheet masks have gained a loyal following over the years—they are easy to use and ultra effective in delivering nutrients into the skin due to their close dermal contact as they sit on your skin. But, perhaps the one downside of this skin care fad is the difficulty of navigating through the hundreds of different variations and formulas on shelves today. Lucky for us, Biobelle’s new line of fiber facial masks (launching January 22 on HSN) has done all the work for us.
Depending on the environment, our stress levels and what we ingest, our skin is always changing and its needs follow right behind. And if our skin is changing, shouldn’t the way we treat it evolve, as well? Because of this changing nature, each box of Biobelle’s TENCEL Botanic Fiber Facial Masks contains six separate masks, each specifically formulated to address a specific skin concern and deliver quality results based on what your skin needs:
- #staygorgeous: hydrates and nourishes dry skin with a gently formulated serum to enhance hydration and reveal younger-looking skin. Vitamin E improves the skin’s ability to fight off free radicals while almond oil softens and moisturizes skin, leaving skin ultra smooth and soft.
- #afterparty: soothes and brightens dull skin and lackluster complexions. Blueberries aid in protecting skin against environmental aggressors while yogurt acts as a natural emollient, moisturizing and brightening skin for a clearer appearance.
- #beautyscoop: diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A key ingredients in smoothing and firming skin, collagen aids in providing a younger looking complexion with the help of avocado’s intense moisturizing properties.
- #beautysecret: smooths and firms skin for a youthful look. Ellagic acid, found in the pomegranate peel, helps skin appear smooth and firm while hyaluronic acid works to diminish the appearance of find lines and wrinkles, making it more resilient.
- #happyhour: helps to minimize signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol, the gold standard of anti-aging, works to smooth, firm and revitalize skin while red wine is filled with antioxidants that fight off free radicals that can cause the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- #iwokeuplikethis: enhances skin’s natural glow. Wild rose extract acts as a gentle exfoliant while and vitamin C protects against outside factors to keep your skin clear, bright and glowing.
Aside from the powerhouse ingredients housed inside these playful packages, the actual mask is really unique. Before you even apply them, you immediately notice the quality of the fiber that the brand calls TENCEL—a natural and biodegradable fiber manufactured using the pulp of naturally fallen wood—which absorbs more serum than usual and effortlessly fits every facial contour for a truly luxe experience.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you