Exercise Moves to Get Rid of a Muffin Top

By ·
Exercise Moves to Get Rid of a Muffin Top featured image

The belly area is often a hard area to target and tone. To get rid of stubborn fat around the stomach, 90 percent of what you do has to start with that you eat. The other 10 percent is all about your workout. If you eat right and learn these exercise moves that work all the muscles of the ab region, you will get rid of any “muffin top” and have a flat, toned stomach. Watch as Hot5 fitness trainer Jennifer Cohen teaches us four moves we can do at home in just five minutes.

For more quick mobile workouts, check out Hot5 Fitness.

Find a Doctor

Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you

Give the Gift of Luxury

NewBeauty uses cookies for various reasons, including to analyze and improve its content and advertising. Please review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more about how we use this data. By continuing to use this site, you agree to these policies.