American Board of Plastic Surgery
Affiliation:American Board of Plastic Surgery
A Minute With
- How do you manage patient expectations?
By telling them what is realistic
in terms of their age and the
procedures that are available today
- What new services are you excited to offer?
Laser resurfacing and Ultherapy®, a
nonsurgical way to lift and tighten skin
- What i love most about my profession
It is a field that is always advancing
in terms of procedures, techniques
and treatments. There’s always
something new to learn
- What accolades mean the most to you?
The praise of satisfied patients
- How are you helping to advance the field at large?
I educate other doctors, fellows
and surgical residents on surgical
and noninvasive procedures
- What are you best known for?
Procedures for the face and body,
such as facelifts, blepharoplasty,
abdominoplasty, breast surgeries
and noninvasive treatments like
injectables and fillers
- What trend do you think people still don’t understand?
Facial fillers are popular right
now, but most people think they
will look too “done” if they
get them. Fillers can be used to
not only add volume, but also
shape and contour the face, lips,
cheeks, eyes and more
- Aesthetic Injectables
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Contour TRL™ Laser
- Energy / Light-Based Therapies
- Lip Augmentation