Dr. Joe Kravitz
Affiliation:Academy of Osseointegration, American College of Prosthodontists, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
A Minute With
- What are your most requested procedures?
Smile makeovers including
veneers, crowns, dentures and
- What one surgical advancement are you most excited about right now?
Creating new smiles in one
visit—no scalpels, no stitches,
no bleeding and no pain
- How do you provide the safest environment for your patients?
I take the time to listen to patients,
seek to understand their goals and
then make an accurate diagnosis.
Our patients’ safety and comfort
are the two most important aspects
of my practice
- What accolades mean the most to you?
The smiles, hugs and tears of joy
I see from my patients when they
leave my office with their new smiles
- What new services are you excited to offer?
Minimally invasive techniques such
as same-day tooth removal and
dental implants and beautiful teeth
made through our in-house dental
lab. There is no more need for sharp
scalpels, stitches, bleeding or pain
- What cutting-edge technology do you use within your practice?
Pain-free local anesthesia for
maximum patient comfort; sound
wave surgeries that allow for faster
healing within 18 hours; and new
surgical techniques that eliminate
the need for sharp scalpels, irritating
stitches, uncomfortable swelling
and excessive bleeding
- How do you help beautify patients?
One smile at a time. I’m very
picky with details, and for me
it’s important that teeth look
real and not like dental work
- My motto
Why not? Why can’t it be you? It’s
time for you to take care of you
- Three words that best describe me
Never give up!
- My dream innovation
A cure for systematic diseases
- Ceramic Crowns
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- General Dentistry
- Gum Contouring
- Laser Dentistry
- Smile Makeovers
- Teeth Whitening
- White Fillings
- In-House Laboratory
- Dental Implants in a Day