Dr. Beth G. Goldstein
American Board of Dermatology
Affiliation:American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Mohs Surgery
A Minute With
- How are you able to remove cancer without cutting?
We use high-resolution ultrasound technology to zero in on basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma and the surrounding tissue, and superficial radiation to treat the carcinoma, which only goes a few millimeters deep into the skin.
- What are you most proud of about your practice?
Our ability to treat a variety of concerns. We have a medical director, skin-care and laser center, dermapathology, and device-driven treatments. I find it to be a privilege to be able to improve the lives of my patients.
- Botox® Cosmetic
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Fraxel® ( Re:Store™, Re:Fine™)
- General Dermatology
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery
- Removal (Moles / Lesions Skin Tags / Birthmarks)
- Scar Revision
- Sclerotherapy (Vein Treatment)
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Skin Care / Skin Peels
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Image-Guided Superficial Radiation Therapy