Try this cleansing mocktail from Thai resort Chiva-Som‘s detoxifying diet, which is said to lower blood pressure and cholesterol and help cleanse the liver.
1 large red apple
1 cucumber, peeled and de-seeded
1 ginger root, sliced
Several lemon slices
1. Slice the apple, carrots, cucumber and beetroot into long pieces.
2. Pass all of the ingredients through a juicer machine into a container filled with crushed ice. Ingredients must go in in the following order: cucumber, apple, carrot, beetroot.
3. Once all ingredients are passed through the juicer, place the piece of ginger through the juicer and stir all ingredients together.
4. Using a strainer to block the ice, pour the mixture into the glass.
5. Decorate with sliced lemon. (Hey, why not?)
If you try this recipe, let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you