Stress is not a gender specific issue, so while we typically think of a spa day as the perfect gift for Mom, a whole day luxuriating in total relaxation is great for Dad too. This Father’s Day, it’s time to think about how you can pamper a special guy in your life with one of these specialty men-only spa packages from the International SPA Association (ISPA).
– What better way to lure a man into a spa then beer? The Spa at Travaasa Austin in Texas offers the treatment, What Ales You, which melts the aches and pains away with a massage and peppermint foot scrub, while your guys get to enjoy organic Texas ale, of course.
– Keeping in the beer theme, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey, in Pennsylvania, offers masculine relaxation on tap. With the Men’s Microbrew Break, dad can get a deep cleansing and relaxing facial, massage and lunch, served with a locally brewed beer.
– In Arizona, at the Mii amo Spa, The Journeyman’s Facial uses products crafted specifically for men and includes a facial and a manly foot massage.
– Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa in New Mexico has the Men’s Fitness Face Therapy providing skin care, hot herbal towel therapy, and a soothing face, neck and shoulder massage for the guy that likes to put his best face forward.
– If Pop is looking for inner peace, the The Zen for Men Package at The Spa Ritual in Calgary, Canada, is designed for men to enjoy a therapeutic massage, scalp treatment and a sports pedicure.
– Finally, if dad has good sense about him he will love an aromatherapy massage, which focuses on either relaxation or deep tissue. The Men’s Vitalizing Massage at Sundara Inn & Spa, in Wisconsin can relax any guy.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you