10 Times We Wished We Had a Makeup Artist As Our BFF
By Elise Minton Tabin |
Wouldn’t it be so much easier to text your makeup artist bestie and ask her (or him) to come over and glam you up for a night on the town as opposed to having to study countless videos on YouTube just to get your eyeliner to look right? We feel the pain, too. If only we had a friend on speed dial that could work a makeup brush like no other, our makeup would look as perfect as it does in these photos.You May Also Like: 9 Beauty Instagram Accounts You HAVE to Follow
4. False lashes can complete your look, but putting them on yourself can sometimes be a struggle. But that doesn’t necessarily hold true for those who have friends well-versed in lash application techniques.
5. A modern take on the classic cat’s-eye that requires more than one steady hand and hours upon hours of training.
6. When your friends are talented makeup artists, they can do amazing makeovers like this.
7. This glow is sheer perfection and probably needs a mastermind makeup artist to create it. Perfect color, perfect placement.
9. If you’re one for color coordinating, having a friend in the know is a big plus.
10. They make getting dolled up for Halloween and costume parties completely stress-free and actually fun.