Kylie Jenner’s 22-Step Makeup Routine, Revealed!
By Elise Minton Tabin |
Want to look like Kylie Jenner? Well, you better have an extra 90 minutes to spare and a whole lot of beauty products because that’s what’s involved in the reality starlet’s daily makeup routine. Known for sporting loads of lashes, a matte lip and a perfectly contoured face, the 18-year-old took to Snapchat to share every step. Here’s what she does.You May Also Like: 13 Products That Simplify Your Beauty Routine
1. She starts by mixing Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation ($43) with Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Complexion Perfector ($34) and then applies all over her face with a blending sponge like beautyblender ($20).
3. To further define her brows, Kylie outlines both the top and bottom with Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealing Creme ($32).
4. A dusting of Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38) sets her concealer.
5. Then comes the good stuff—eye shadow! She starts with a taupe-colored shadow and applies it with a big fluffy brush.
6. Followed by a layer of darker brown shadow, concentrating on her upper lash line and the outer part of her lid.
9. Back to the translucent Laura Mercier powder, she dusts it under her eyes, on her forehead, down her nose and abover her lips.
10. Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere ($55) is then applied lightly all over her face.
13. Back to the brows, Kylie uses Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ($22) to set them.
14. Then she applies Sephora Collection Colorful Face Powder in Passionate ($32) to her cheeks using a big circular motion and dragging the color up toward her temples.
15. Her eyelashes are curled with an eyelash curler...
16. ...and topped with Lancôme mascara (starting at $28).
17. A layer of brown mascara goes on the bottom lashes.
18. To line the inside of her water line, she applies Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner ($14).
19. She cleans up any excess and smudges on her eyes with a Q-tip.
20. Of course, Kylie Cosmetics are thrown into the mix. To line her lips, she uses the Candy K Lip Liner ($18) color and applies it all over.
21. She tops it off with lip gloss.
22. Finally, a swipe of Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter ($38) gets popped on her cheeks.
And here’s the final look...