Golden Globes 2014: Amy Adams
By Anna K. Fryxell |
As expected, all of the celebrities at the 68th Annual Golden Globes looked absolutely stunning. From the hair to the makeup, we found out exactly how to recreate some of our favorite looks of the night. Check out our full series of how-tos to get the look yourself.
Hairstylist Laini Reeve for Charles Worthington Salon At-Home gave American Hustle star (and now Best Supporting Actress winner!) Amy Adams a modern Grecian updo. Here’s how you can get the look too:
1. Apply a volumizing mousse like Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Collection Volume & Bounce Body Booster Mousse ($10) onto damp hair and blow-dry with a medium round brush to smooth out the hair.
2. Section the hair from ear to ear to create four tight braids starting at the hairline.
3. Pull the remaining hair back into a tight ponytail at the crown and secure flyaways with a maximum hold hairspray.
4. Spray the ponytail with hairspray and create a messy braid. Wrap this braid around the base of the ponytail to create a bun.
5. Take the front braids by the ear and wrap them around the top of the bun.
6. Wrap the remaining two braid down and around the bun for a lifted effect.
7. Finish the look with hairspray and slightly mess the bun up for a softer look. Pair this beautiful hairstyle with an understated, yet glamorous, nude nail polish on the fingers and toes. Just be sure to massage in BABOR SHAPING FOR BODY DAILY HAND CREAM ($26) to moisturize and prep the hands, feet and nails.