Get The Golden Globes Look: Kate Beckinsale
By Anna K. Fryxell |
As expected, all of the celebrities at the 68th Annual Golden Globes looked absolutely stunning. From the hair to the makeup, we found out exactly how to recreate some of our favorite looks of the night. Check out our full series of how-tos to get the look yourself.
Makeup artist Adam Breuchaud for Jouer Cosmetics created a sexy rock 'n’ roll makeup look forKate Beckinsale based on her gunmetal metallic dress. Here’s how to copy it:
1. Starting with the eyes, smudge Jouer Crème Eyeshadow in Suede ($20) all over the eye.
2. Blend with Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Opal ($20) in the inner corner of the eye to highlight.
3. Layer Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Chocolat ($20) all over the lid.
5. Clean up any loose powder under the eye, apply concealer where needed and cover the face with a moisturizing and luminizing foundation.
6. Apply blush and bronzer around the cheek area and finish the look with Jouer Lip Gloss in Cherish ($20).