Poll: What’S On Your Beauty Bucket List?
By Anna K. Fryxell |
We all have those particular beauty looks that we've been dying to try, but somehow one thing or another keeps us from trying them. Sometimes it's the fear of a new or drastic change that can't be undone. Sometimes it's the fear of the unknown that makes us hesitate and afraid that it'll be the worst mistake we've ever made. Whatever it is, everyone has a look or treatment that they put on their “Beauty Bucket List.”
So what do most people want to try before they kick the bucket? We came up with a list of the most common changes:
• Dramatic hair color change: Would you go from blonde to brunette or vice versa? Red hair, perhaps? Or would your even consider adding in a funky hair color like blue or pink.
• Pixie cut: Halle Berry and Carey Mulligan can pull it off, can you?
• Bangs: Blunt, side swept, etc.
• Botox: Or hyaluronic fillers, and any other kind of wrinkle eraser or skin plumper.
• Extensions: Eyelash and/or hair. It's all about the length.
• Spray tan: It's the safest (and quickest) way to get the beautifully bronzed skin of a goddess.
• Teeth Whitening: Who doesn't want a mega-watt red carpet worthy smile?
Are any of these on your list? We want to know, What is on your beauty bucket list? Tell us what your think in the *comments below.