There’s a lot happening in the world of beauty. Rather than try to keep up with it all, let us help. Here is what you need to know today.
1. Lancôme has created a new mascara, Graniôse, designed with a Swan Neck Wand. The wand is curved at a 25-degree angle to follow the contours of your face, making it easy to get smudge-free, clump-free coverage from corner to corner and root to tip. Graniôse will be available on August 6th at Lancôme counters nationwide.
2. Wear your Fitbit without sacrificing fashion with Tori Burch’s new line of Fitbit accessories. The line hides the fitness tracker in a stylish piece of jewelry. So you can keep tabs on your activity level and calorie burn, and no one will be the wiser.
3. The skincare line Pulsaderm has released LED Blue, an advanced new blue light technology cleared by the FDA for the treatment of acne. The blue LED light targets acne-causing bacteria without harming healthy skin, and the product is available over the counter for a fraction of the cost of similar treatments.
4. Bobbi Brown is adding new colors to its Blush and Rich Lip Color collections that will include pinks, corals and berries. The color expansion will create the brands most extensive color array so far and will feature colors for every complexion and personality.
5. OPI Nail Lacquer has partnered with Ace Hardware to bring your favorite nail colors to your walls. The new line of house paint features 18 of OPI’s signature colors, so you can decorate your nails and decorate your home to match.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you