There’s a lot happening in the world of beauty. Rather than try to keep up with it all, let us help. Here is what you need to know today.
1. Drew Barrymore is adding fragrances to her beauty line, Flower. The new scents are titled “Cherished,” “Sultry” and “Radiant” and will be available in October at Walmart stores nationwide. For more, check out the Huffington Post.
2. NARS cosmetics has announced Charlotte Rampling as the new face of its Audacious Lipstick Collection. The 68-year-old actress has been a longtime muse of Francois Nars. This will be her first beauty campaign in ten years. To see images of the stunning new ads, head over to the Daily Mail.
3. According to Style.com, trendy polish brand Jin Soon has updated its fall wardrobe with five new shades, including: Nocturne, Pastiche, Heirloom, Mélange and Farrago. The brands take on dark gray, apricot, turquoise, silver and eggplant (respectively). The new colors also feature textures inspired by fabrics straight of the runway. They will be available later this month at jinsoon.com.
4. €450,000 worth of Hermès perfume seems to have evaporated from a shipping container near Le Harve (a small city in the Normandy region of France). The product was likely intended for overseas markets before thieves broke into the shipping yard late Thursday night and hitched a tractor-trailer to the container full of designer perfume. The trailer was found on Monday in a near-by town. The investigation is ongoing.
5. Rhianna has released her second Viva Glam lipstick for MAC cosmetics, a frosted mauve. The shade can be worn on its own or blended with other colors to create a deeper hue. The color will also be available in a gloss. Both go on sale September 11. All proceeds go to the MAC AIDS Fund, which helps men, women and children affected by HIV and AIDS.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you