There’s a lot happening in the world of beauty. Rather than try to keep up with it all, let us help. Here is what you need to know today.
1. August 2-13, Kiehl’s skincare line will be hosting its 5th annual LifeRide: a motorcycle ride from Milwakee to New York that raises funds for HIV/AIDS research. They’ve also released a Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve for the occasion. Proceeds from its purchase help support the cause.
2. Are you self-conscious about a “gummy” smile? The New York Times reports that cosmetic dentists have found a new smile-perfecting treatment in Botox. The drug is injected into the upper lip to prevent the lip from lifting too high and revealing too much of the gums, making for a quick and easy alternative to surgery.
3. Rescue your skin with some first aid care. First Aid Beauty has added two new products to their Ultra Repair Collection: Ultra Repair Lotion and Ultra Repair Wash. The two provide lightweight, instant hydration for smooth skin that lasts all day.
4. Germaine de Capuccini has come up with a new skincare treatment called Efficy, Daily Mail reports. The 12-minute treatment uses radio frequency to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and can also help with fat, cellulite and fluid retention. The company claims that with ten treatments, the effects could last years.
5. The luxury perfume company, Caron, has some celebrating to do. It’s their 110th anniversary, but we’re the ones getting the gift with the release of a new perfume: Lady Caron. The new scent features magnolia, rose, jasmine, raspberry, peaches and oak moss. For more, check out their press release on Women’s Wear Daily.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you