You’ve probably noticed that your dress size can vary from store to store, designer to designer. Bras are no different. While you may be a 34C in one brand, you might be a 36B in another.
Never buy a bra based on the tag info alone, and don’t assume that a manufacturer will be consistent from style to style.
Here, five signs you didn’t pick the right bra:
1. Your straps are leaving red marks and/or indentations on your shoulders.
2. The bra band sits at the top of your back.
3. Your bra feels uncomfortable or tight.
4. You feel supported, but you’re spilling out, especially on the sides. (With the exception of the demi-bra, the entire breast should sit inside the cup.)
5. Lines and lumps can be seen through your tops.
It may take some searching, but the right bras for your breasts are out there. The resulting look and feel are worth the time it takes to not compromise.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you