A Shimmering Summer Lip Look

By ·
A Shimmering Summer Lip Look featured image

I really have no reason to buy a new lip color. I can hardly contain the ones I have in my oversized train case. But I’m one of those beauty diehards that uses the changes of the seasons as an excuse to get a couple (or a dozen) new pieces of makeup.

My summer makeup getup will definitely include Vapour Organic Beauty‘s new Siren Shimmer Lipstick. Too light to be called a lipstick, in my opinion, this fun pop of color is exactly the kind of look I go for on summer nights out, especially because its sexy shimmer somehow lasts for hours without touch-ups.

I can’t complain that the moisturizing formula is made with 70% certified organic ingredients. The only reason the other 30% isn’t certified organic is because the mineral pigments and vitamins making it up can’t be qualified as organic (or not organic, for that matter).

I definitely favor Fling, a peachy shade; but if that’s not your thing, there are four other fun colors that will make your summer a much prettier few months.

Find a Doctor

Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you

Give the Gift of Luxury

NewBeauty uses cookies for various reasons, including to analyze and improve its content and advertising. Please review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more about how we use this data. By continuing to use this site, you agree to these policies.