Life barely lends enough time to read every email, much less to engage in a little self-pampering. But to keep your body healthy and your mind centered, you owe yourself the occasional downtime. Thankfully, it’s easy to escape with a beauty product that brings home the tranquility of a luxury spa without causing a single hiccup in your schedule. BluDahlia’s Real Chemistry Cooling Anti-Oxidant Mask ($48): a fabric facial mask that cools, calms and cures a stressed complexion helps you find serenity when…
1. Life gets messy: Unlike clay, mud or cream masks that can feel more like pottery class than pampering, this silky fabric mask is easy to apply and quick to clean up. Simply unfold and smooth on, adjusting the eye, nose, and mouth holes accordingly. After 15 to 20 minutes, slide off and toss away. No artistic talent necessary.
2. You need to hit the “refresh” button: As the mask infuses one full ounce of skin-smoothing serum, a tingling, breezy sensation takes over, stimulating your skin as it calms your mind.
3. You’d rather be safe than sorry: Made with powerful antioxidants that scavenge free radicals caused by sun and environmental damage, your skin’s natural barrier is restored and strengthened, while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are diminished.
4. You need change: Made with both pure botanicals and pharmaceutical grade ingredients, the mask shrinks the appearance of pores, calms redness and irritation, and softens the skin’s surface. You’re left with a noticeably brighter, more even-toned complexion.
5. Life is unpredictable: If only every wrinkle-erasing, acne-fighting, and skin-illuminating product would fit in your handbag. Luckily, this beauty staple comes in a slim, foil envelope so it slides effortlessly into any purse, briefcase, pocket or carry-on.
Have an extra 3 minutes for yourself? Just before applying the cooling mask, try Real Chemistry’s 3-minute precision peel. This at-home chemical peel gently lifts excess, dead epidermal cells without the stinging, burning or itching of some in-office treatments.
Find a Doctor
Find a NewBeauty "Top Beauty Doctor" Near you