Shape Up and Spa at the Arizona Biltmore
Sure, a spa vacation is all about the rest and relaxation, but it’s also the perfect opportunity to sync your mind and body. If you’re searching for a spa destination where you can indulge in luxurious spa treatments but also get your heart rate pumping, then pack your tennis shoes and head to the Arizona Biltmore.
The new Fitness Program at the Arizona Biltmore has classes and activities for everyone and then some. From mountain biking to tennis and yoga, you can fit your regular exercises in and also try something new, any day of the week.
“The fitness world is constantly evolving with the introduction of exciting new ideas and creative variations on existing popular exercise routines,” says general manager David Kirken. “At the Arizona Biltmore, we developed a new Fitness Program with an array of options to meet the needs and wants of all our guests. The program taps the latest trends as well as includes familiar routines, and offers everything from the challenging to light workouts.”
Located adjacent to a nature reserve, the Arizona Biltmore’ Fitness Program allows you to step out of the gym and fitness studio to enjoy some outdoor exercise like hikes and bike ride amidst the beautiful Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
Check out these offerings from The Arizona Biltmore’s new Fitness Program and let us know which you would be most likely to try:
▪ Cardio Kickboxing: Action-packed class focusing on basic kickbox moves combined with high- and low-impact aerobics.
▪ HIIT: A speedy and intense 35-minute workout of short interval periods and power sets, followed by a cool-down stretch and simple breathing exercises.
▪ Hydro Fit: A cutting-edge, incredible total body workout in the deep end of the Catalina Pool.
▪ Kick, Punch & Crunch: A cardiovascular workout using kickboxing techniques and choreography mixed with sports drills to build muscles in the legs, arms and abs.
▪ Mountain Bike Tour: A guided tour in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve lasting 2 to 3 hours.
▪ Pilates: Mat class of movements that increase flexibility and build core strength, with body weight used for resistance in various positions.
▪ Power Fit: Low-impact conditioning and toning of the entire body to improve power, muscular endurance, balance, cardiovascular fitness and overall agility.
▪ Sculpt and Abs: Resistance training utilizing resistance balls, weighted balls, dumbbells, and bands to target the abs and other areas.
▪ Strength, Tone, Align & Relax: Weight-bearing movements using dumbbells to not only tone muscles but stabilize bones and joints, and finishing with a relaxing stretch.
▪ Sunset Hike: Hike from the Biltmore to the Mountain Preserve Trail through the majestic Arizona desert to witness a gorgeous Southwestern sunset.
▪ Tennis Clinic: Improve overall tennis skills with this 60-minute clinic with the Biltmore’s USPTA certified pro.
▪ Yoga Booty Ballet: A beginner-friendly class fusing yoga, cardio dance and ballet.
▪ Zumba: A fun cardio workout with dancing, stretching and moving to the beat of Latin music.
- 1 comments | Post a comment